Blog award nominations seem to come along in pairs. This week Brighton Girl has been nominated for both the Leibster Award and the Sunshine Award, by Elle and Chealsea. Both girls have fantastic blogs and if you click on their names you can have a little read. A big thank you to both of you for nominating me. Once again I’ve decided to combine the two and compile 10 facts including some of the questions from Elle. I’m also going to cheat a little and only tag my sister, Abigail Robyn.
1. What is your theme song? I don’t have a theme song as such but it has been said by a good friend that Let’s Go Surfing by The Drums is me in a song! There’s a few songs that kind of considered as ‘our song’ by different groups of friends; Set You Free by N-Trance and Sex On Fire by Kings of Leon both have particular meaning and remind me of my lovely friends!
2. What is your least favourite food? I really hate Baked Beans on their own! They have to be covered in HP Sauce!
4. What is your favourite housecleaning chore? I really quite enjoy organising things (I’m secretly a bit of a Monica). This includes a lot of colour-coordinating of books, DVDs and clothes!
5. What did you want to be when you’re older? I’ve wanted to be a whole host of things, ranging from a farmer’s wife to an interior designer to a journalist! I’m still not sure what I want to do!
7. What generation do you wish you had been part of? This is an easy question, either the 60s or the 80s.
8. Is the glass half-empty or half-full? I try my best to see the best in everything so I’d like to think it’s half-full.
9. What are your goals for the future? To continue to enjoy blogging and to lead a happy life.