Life doesn’t always turn out how you’d planned. After a pretty hectic weekend I decided to move back home. So it’s byebye Brighton for a little while. Although this move wasn’t at all what I had planned, it’s made me realise (once again) that life can throw numerous challenges your way and you just have to do your best to accept them. Fear not Brighton fans, I’m fully intending on moving back sometime in the (hopefully not too distant) future!
Over the past week or so, Brighton Girl has been nominated for two blog awards! I couldn’t believe this and it’s made me so happy that people are enjoying reading my blog as much as I’m enjoying writing it! I want to say a massive thank you to Paula for nominating me for the Versitile Blogger Award and also to Charlotte for tagging me for the Liebster Blog Award. I thoroughly reccomend that you check out both their blogs!
Due to the craziness of this week, I sadly don’t have time to answer all the questions and nominate other bloggers, I hope you understand. But I have put together 7 random things about me, whilst trying to incorporate some of Charlotte’s questions too. Here goes…
1. My favourite flowers are tulips; they always look so colourful in my Grandma’s garden.
2. I read Emily Bronte’s Wuthering Heights when I was 10 and it’s been my favourite novel ever since.
3. I love baking. I began my education with my Nanny, mixing up Bird’s Custard Powder!
4. My favourite films are Sleeping Beauty, Marie Antoniette, and Amelie.
5. The last film I watched was Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
6. At any given time, either myself or one of my two cats will be occupying my bed.
7. I am at my happiest at a gig or festival!